Hospital furniture electrolytic board understand
The regulatory requirements for hospital furniture in medical institutions are very strict, and it is necessary to require green environmental protection. The most commonly used information for hospital furniture is sheet metal. Medical plate specifications must reach E0-E1.
Internationally, the plate formaldehyde limit grade is divided into three grades of E2, E1 and E0, namely E2≤5.0mg/L, E1≤1.5mg/L, E0≤0.5mg/L. The Japanese "F4 Star" specification (≤0.3mg/L) is the most stringent environmental protection standard recognized by the international community. The formaldehyde emission is even lower than the domestic E0 standard formaldehyde content. The E1 environmental protection specification is a national mandatory health regulation, and it is a mandatory “safety specification line”.
Then, the following small series is a common plate for all kinds of hospital furniture under our popular science:
3 or more layers of plate-like data obtained by cutting a log into a veneer or a wooden planer and cutting it into a thin wood, and then bonding it with a good water-resistant adhesive. The number of layers is an odd number of veneers, generally 3-13 layers. And the fiber directions of the adjacent layer veneers are vertically glued to each other. According to the number of layers, it is called three-ply, five-ply, nine-ply, thirteen-ply, etc.
1. Light weight, clear lines, insulation, high strength, and not easy to deform.
2. Convenient construction, not suitable for curved.
3. The horizontal grain tensile mechanical function is good.
4. It has antibacterial function and water resistance.
The application function is superior to natural wood, especially its structural symmetry criterion, odd-numbered layer criterion and layer thickness criterion, which determines its mechanical function uniformity and overcomes the anisotropy of wood.
5. Saving wood
6. It can be used in cooperation with wood for hospital furniture panels and molding accessories, such as door panels, back panels, test backboards for accompanying folding chairs, etc.
Can also be used as a decorative panel.
1. The general cost is high.
2. The surface of the board is not as bright as the surface layer of the MDF. When the plywood is used as the base layer and the veneer board such as the fireproof board or the aluminum-plastic board is bonded to the exterior, the medium-density board is not as strong as the base layer.
Second, particle board
Also known as particle board, particle board, board made of wood shavings or lignocellulosics with or without compounding. It is primarily used in the furniture manufacturing and construction industries.
1. The structure is uniform, the outer surface of the board is flat, the defects are not generated, the width is large, etc., and can be processed into large-format sheets according to needs, which is a good original material for manufacturing different specifications and styles of furniture.
2. Sound insulation function and lateral load-bearing capacity are good, and the product particle board does not need to be boring again, and can be directly used.
1. The interior is granular and not easy to shape.
2. The edge is rough, easy to absorb moisture, the strength is low, and the thickness expansion ratio is easy to form. Therefore, the edge sealing process of the furniture made of particleboard is particularly strict.
3. The amount of free formaldehyde released is large.
The above news edicted by Davin Chur from Guangzhou YDP industrial.,ltd.
Any hospital furniture or laboratory furniture inquires, Please feel free to contact:
contactor: Davin chur,
Address: No.147 Jianshe North Road, Huadu district, guangzhou city, guangdong province, China.