Stainless steel furnishings are designed specifically for research and healthcare laboratories. Stainless steel counter tops and wash areas are also available for labs requiring sanitation and sterilization. Standard construction is a Type-304 stainless with a #4 finish. Our stainless steel cabinets have the same construction detail as our painted steel cabinets. Type-316 stainless cabinet construction is also available. Contact your Furniture Specialist for more information. Lead time is 6-8 weeks.
• Our cabinetry is offered in a flush inset style. All cabinet component parts are of the sectional units are manufactured ensuring uniformity, interchangeability, and accurate alignment.
• Our stainless steel cabinet is Type #304 stainless steel with at #4 finish
• Field convertible design allows for conversion of cabinet door and drawer front styles, drawer body suspension and cabinet horizontal and vertical rails, with the use of simple hand tools.
• Environmentally compliant paints, glues and adhesives are specifically formulated to safeguard indoor air quality
• SEFA 8 Metal, NFPA 30, UL listed
• 100 lbs. full extension, Standard
• Stainless Steel Wire Pull • Stainless Steel Five Knuckle Hinge • Nylon Roller Door Catch