Stainless Steel Casework
Stainless steel furnishings are designed specifically for research and healthcare laboratories. Stainless steel counter tops and wash areas are also available for labs requiring sanitation and sterilization. Standard construction is a Type-304 stainless with a #4 finish. Our stainless steel cabinets have the same construction detail as our painted steel cabinets. Type-316 stainless cabinet construction is also available. Contact your Furniture Specialist for more information. Lead time is 6-8 weeks.
• Our cabinetry is offered in a flush inset style. All cabinet component parts are of the sectional units are manufactured ensuring uniformity, interchangeability, and accurate alignment.
• Our stainless steel cabinet is Type #304 stainless steel with at #4 finish
• Field convertible design allows for conversion of cabinet door and drawer front styles, drawer body suspension and cabinet horizontal and vertical rails, with the use of simple hand tools.
• Environmentally compliant paints, glues and adhesives are specifically formulated to safeguard indoor air quality
• SEFA 8 Metal, NFPA 30, UL listed
• 100 lbs. full extension, Standard
• Stainless Steel Wire Pull • Stainless Steel Five Knuckle Hinge • Nylon Roller Door Catch
After Sales Service
1. Production cycle: 30-45 working days.
2. According to the customer's specific situation, we provide process and design analysis, and provide customers with the best technical solutions based on the experience of previous successful projects.
3. After the sales staff signs the contract, they will continue to track the contract until the product is delivered.
4. For customers who want to go to the factory for inspection before delivery, the sales staff will actively contact and the company will actively cooperate to ensure the smooth progress of the inspection.
If you interested in our product,we shall be glad to give your our favorable quotations upon receive of your detailed requirements.