The special electrolytic steel plate for the operating room is also called electrolytic baking steel plate. It uses high-quality electrolytic steel plate as the base material, and the surface is antibacterial powder baking paint. With the hook-type installation method, it is easy to install and remove.
1. Steel plate: Shanghai Baosteel's original high-quality materials are used (steel plate thickness T = 1.0mm, 1.2mm, and T = 1.5mm are optional)
2. Finishing: high-voltage electrostatic powder baking paint;
3. Yin-Yang angle treatment: R300 arc transition;
4. The large arc avoids sanitary dead corners, does not accumulate dust, is conducive to indoor air flow, reduces the generation of vortex areas, and improves purification results
5. The overall module is mounted on the panel, which is convenient, solid and reliable for installation, quick and non-destructive for maintenance, and provides great convenience for the operating room upgrade.
Specialized surface paint treatment guarantees an effective life of more than 20 years, and lasts forever!
6. Dense lead plates of 2mm or more can be installed in the clamping wall of the radiation protection operating room to ensure the health of the surrounding staff. At the same time, supporting windows and doors are considered for radiation protection measures.
1. Electrolytic steel plate: It is rolled by the cold continuous rolling unit and then annealed by the CAPL unit, and then enters the galvanizing unit. After surface cleaning and plating, according to different purposes, it can be phosphating, passivation, oiling and fingerprint resistance, alloy Products obtained after chemical treatment.
2. Ordinary steel plate: It is a flat steel made by pouring molten steel and pressing it after cooling.
1. Electrolytic steel plate: Compared with other metals, zinc is a relatively cheap and easy-to-coat metal. It is a low-value anti-corrosive plating layer. It is widely used to protect steel parts, especially to prevent atmospheric corrosion, and for decoration. Plating technology includes slot plating (or rack plating), barrel plating (suitable for small parts), automatic plating and continuous plating (suitable for wire and strip).
2. Ordinary steel plates: With the development of science and technology and industry, higher requirements have been placed on materials, such as higher strength, resistance to high temperature, high pressure, low temperature, corrosion resistance, wear and other special physical and chemical properties Carbon steel can no longer fully meet the requirements