A clean and tidy set of laboratory furniture will also make the laboratory workers refreshed and happy, but the laboratory furniture will inevitably be dull and stale. Although laboratory furniture has the characteristics of anti-corrosion and high temperature resistance, long-term exposure to acid or alkali corrosion or high temperature environment will also shorten the service life of laboratory furniture, so pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of laboratory furniture during daily use is crucial. So how to maintain and maintain?
Maintenance and repair of laboratory bench
1. It is not advisable to keep the test bench in an environment where the temperature exceeds 135°C for a long time.
2. Do not use sharp and sharp hard objects to scratch the experimental table.
3. The items on the table are placed correctly, and gas-producing lamps, alcohol lamps, and other flame-producing appliances are placed on a tripod to prevent the flame from damaging the experimental table.
4. Regularly clean with acetone or a milder detergent, and use warm water as much as possible; for more stubborn stains, you can use hypochlorous acid drops on the stains to clean it.
5. Open windows for ventilation regularly to ensure air circulation to avoid harmful gases in the laboratory corroding the laboratory furniture.
6. Maintain the epoxy resin board experimental table, you can use the most common method, that is, clean the table surface with 70% ethanol before and after work.
The fume hood is different from the experimental bench. In addition to the reasonable design of the fume hood, it also depends on the correct maintenance of the operator.
Maintenance and maintenance of fume hood
1. When the operator conducts the experiment, place the test substance that is prone to produce toxic substances at a position above 150 mm from the operation port in the fume hood to prevent the toxic gas from spreading into the laboratory.
2. Keep the exhaust area clear.
3. Do not place items unrelated to the fume hood in the fume hood, or use the fume hood as a storage cabinet.
4. Regularly inspect and maintain the fume hood and exhaust pipes.
5. The countertop is recommended to be washed with warm water, acetone or mild detergent, and the stain cleaner used for washing hands or dishes can be selected. For stubborn stains, hypochlorous acid can be dropped on the surface of the contaminated corrosion-resistant physicochemical board and washed with water.