The design and development of the nurse station is combined with the internal environment of the hospital and the overall internal color. In addition, given the sufficient working space for the nurses, the overall spatial effect of the hospital is also visually expanded. And the distribution cabinet equipped with the universal wheel can be moved freely according to the demand. The inside of the station body is provided with strong and weak point cable position, the wiring is orderly, and the hanging inspection door can easily check the line fault problem.
1. The main body of the cabinet is made of E1 grade MDF, the oil knee is the piano knee, the hinge hinge is DTC, and the 304 stainless steel all-inclusive skirting. The countertop is Zhongxun quartz stone.
2. Edge sealing: 2.0mm thick PVC edge banding, fully automatic edge banding machine to complete the edge banding;
3. Hardware accessories: the use of national standard three-section rails, door hinges and locks, opening and closing times more than 50,000 times;
4. Configuration: main station + drawer + three drawers + main cabinet
|surface mat||aritificial marble|
|inside mat||stainless steel frame|
|size||size can be customized|
|shape||as picture or customized|
|finish||high gloss or matte|
|service||professional designing&installing suggestion;free design service,etc|
|brand||YDP or OEM|
1. Non Porous, No bubbles
2. Stain Resistant, Scratch Resistant
3. Seamless joint
4. Minimal Maintenance
5. Hygienic Anti-Bacterial
6. Flexibility in Design to customized shapes, Applications edges profiles and Inlays
7.100% renewable and repairable
8. Available even more colors to suit all decors
1.You'd better keep the Acrylic Surface dry.
2.Keep the Acrylic Surface away from strong chemicals, like paint cleaning agent, metal cleaning agent, strong acid cleaning agent,etc.
3.Do not cut food on the surface directly and put overweight thing on the countertop.
4.Use the suds or the cleanser contained ammonia to clean scale.
5.To repair scratches, use 400-600# sanding paper to polish, then use cleanser and fabric to clean it to matte. Use 800-1200# sand paper and wax to polishing the surface to be high gloss.