1. The countertop uses the brand 13mm thick high quality physicochemical board. Steel-wood composite structure, main frame, front and rear beams 1.5*40*60mm high-quality square steel, surface high-pressure EPOXY electrostatic powder coating;
2. Cabinet, cabinet door panel, side sealing panel, tapped 16mm thick medium density fiberboard, double-sided melamine board, 2mm thick PVC edge banding. Side plate, bottom plate, laminate, back plate: 16mm thick medium density fiberboard, double-sided melamine board, 2mm thick PVC edge banding.
3. The countertop is made of solid core physico-chemical panel; the laboratory special anti-oxidation rubber foot, height adjustable 30-50mm;
4. Laboratory dedicated 220V socket single plug, double plug, three plug are available, in line with IP44 requirements;
5. The hinge adopts DTC brand 110 degree hinge, the slide rail adopts three silent steel rails. The aluminum alloy dark handle, the cabinet door is locked.
6. Faucet: laboratory special faucet, brass alloy, ceramic valve, valve core adopts international common ceramic valve core, surface is treated by epoxy resin powder spray. Sink: black PP material.
7. Door panel: 16mm thick medium density fiberboard, double-sided melamine board, PVC waterproof edge sealing.FAQ
Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, our factory is located in Guangzhou with nearly ten years experience, hope you could visit our factory at any time.
Q: Can I buy sample before order? How long it takes?
A: Yes, you can buy sample before order with freight prepaid or collect, and sample charge will be deducted from your order. And it takes around 7~10 days to finish the sample in normal materials.
Q: Do you provide OEM and ODM services?
A: In addition to producing the items of our own design, production according to customer's samples or drawings are also accepted.
Q: What about the quality?
A: We have strict quality control system through all the production process, from the purchasing of raw material to every step of mass production.
Q: What about the payment terms?
A: We accept T/T with 30% deposit before mass production, and the balance to be paid before shipment.
Q: What about your lead time?
A: It is around 30 days for 1x20' container order.