In modern research laboratories, advanced scientific instruments and perfect experimental equipment are necessary conditions for improving the level of science and technology and promoting scientific research achievements. Laboratory ventilation hoods are the basic equipment in modern research laboratories.
1. Wrapped by PP clips on both sides of the mobile window glass, handle PP—body molding.
2. The sliding device of the sliding door adopts a pulley wire rope structure or a synchronous belt, and stays steplessly.
3. The sliding door guide is made of corrosion-resistant PVC material.
4. The fixed window ventilation is made of steel plate and coated with epoxy resin.
1. Laminar Flow Cabinet –sample protection only.
2. Laminar Flow Cabinet is a work bench or similar enclosure, which creates a particle-free working environment by taking air through a filtration system and exhausting it across a work surface in a laminar or unidirectional air stream. The laminar flow cabinet is enclosed on the sides and kept under constant positive pressure in order to prevent the infiltration of contaminated room air.
3. Laminar flow cabinet is widely used in medical research laboratories, hospitals, manufacturing facilities and other research and production environments.
After Sales Service
1. Production cycle: 30-45 working days.
2. According to the customer's specific situation, we provide process and design analysis, and provide customers with the best technical solutions based on the experience of previous successful projects.
3. After the sales staff signs the contract, they will continue to track the contract until the product is delivered.
4. For customers who want to go to the factory for inspection before delivery, the sales staff will actively contact and the company will actively cooperate to ensure the smooth progress of the inspection.
if you interested in our product, we shall be glad to give your our favorable quotations upon receive of your detailed requirements.