The hospital waste management room is a place where skin preparation and other operations are carried out, and it is possible to temporarily store medical waste generated by treatment and medical items that need to be soaked and disinfected.
1. The indoor layout is reasonable, the clean area and the polluted area are clearly divided, and the signs are clear.
2. Sterile items should be placed in the counter in order according to the sterilization date, and re-sterilized after the expiration date.
3. Handling facilities for flowing water should be provided in the hospital waste management room.
1. All kinds of medicines and instruments are placed in categories, fixed positions, obvious labels and clear writing.
2. Strict implementation of aseptic technique operation, all kinds of diagnostic and therapeutic instruments can be sterilized by one person at a time.
3. All rescue medicines, articles, instruments, and dressings must be placed in designated locations and clearly marked, and are not allowed to be misappropriated or borrowed.
After Sales Service
1. Production cycle: 30-45 working days.
2. According to the customer's specific situation, we provide process and design analysis, and provide customers with the best technical solutions based on the experience of previous successful projects.
3. After the sales staff signs the contract, they will continue to track the contract until the product is delivered.
4. For customers who want to go to the factory for inspection before delivery, the sales staff will actively contact and the company will actively cooperate to ensure the smooth progress of the inspection.
If you have an interest can contact me, we'll provide you with excellent products and services!