The modern hospital sluice room is mainly used as a place for classification and disposal of dirt. The room should be designed to be easy to clean, acid and alkali resistant, equipped with water and water, and air disinfection space, so it is very necessary to equip a professional sluice room workstation.
1. The sluice room workstation is made of first-grade medical steel plate with a thickness of 0.7mm-1.0mm and excellent surface quality.
2. The base of the cabinet is made of 1.0mm SUS304 stainless steel baseboard, which is 23mm larger than the front surface of the cabinet and 100 mm higher. There is no foot feel during operation, which is ergonomic.
3. According to the user's requirements, the coils with different surface roughness can be produced to facilitate the processing of the next process without damaging the surface coating.
1. It has a closed integral medical waste sorting cabinet, and the top cover is foot-touched, which will not contaminate the hands.
2. The lid is automatically closed when the lid is opened and the garbage is thrown in. The garbage can is closed and built-in, neat and beautiful, so that the sanitary condition of the treatment room is good and comfortable.
3. The closed integrated medical waste sorting storage cabinet strengthens the management of the classification and treatment of medical waste in the wards, and effectively controls the infection and prevents the spread of viruses and bacteria.
After Sales Service
1. Production cycle: 30-45 working days.
2. According to the customer's specific situation, we provide process and design analysis, and provide customers with the best technical solutions based on the experience of previous successful projects.
3. After the sales staff signs the contract, they will continue to track the contract until the product is delivered.
If you have an interest can contact me, we'll provide you with excellent products and services!